Khamis, 27 September 2012

12 di kuala selangor - Google Blog Search

12 di kuala selangor - Google Blog Search


Big But Beautiful 4: 3rd Syawal : Jalan - Jalan <b>Di Kuala Selangor</b>

Posted: 17 Sep 2012 08:18 AM PDT

Rise and shine from Kuala Selangor........
Cuaca sejuk sebab hujan plus aircond ada 2 biji dalam chalet tu. Both running at 16°C & 18°C.y
All in the family tahan sejuk kecuali my Papa.
I pulak suka tidur sejuk tapi selimut mesti tebal sebab kalau humid tak payah nak tidur pulak.
Pagi ni breakfast MP tak nak ikut. Dia nak sambung tidur.
Hari ni I made plans to check-out Taman Alam , situated at the foothill of Bukit Melawati. Nak buat apa kat hutan ni......biasalah,,,,,,I heard MP mumbling kat Yna as we get out of the car. Not a nature guy , itu I tahu but it's for my kids. I must educate them to love the nature and thank God they are showing positive signs. Ashel was so excited to take a walk into the wood , not like MP. He was complaining about the mosquitoes & God knows what. Yna's excited too.
Kalau ikutkan MP , semalam nak pergi tengok kelip - kelip tu pun dia kata buang masa.....Tapi bila dah naik boat.....dia sendiri witnessed an amazing sight,,,,,,,I can tell that he was mesmerized by it.
Taman Alam is big! I just love the sound of nature......daun-daun yang berguguran dari satu pokok pun cantik....it was in for colours just like those autumn leaves. This pathway will lead us to a small bridge.
After walking for about 20 minutes , we reached the bridge.....kat sini ada 4 trails if I'm not mistaken. We've covered the 1st one. On to the next pathway , taking us much deeper into the woods. MP was reluctant to continue but the kids wanted to go on. MP decided that he had enough of 'hutan' exploring and turned back. My mom followed him back too. My dad loves the woods and he lead us to finish the 2nd phase of our jungle exploration.
Would you go deeper into the woods? Hehehe.....
This 2nd pathway lead us to the lake! It was a huge lake.......by this time Ashel was already tired. Took us around 30 minutes to reach this area , slow walk. We didn't go all the way as it would take more that an hour to reach the visitor's centre where MP & my mom waited. Terbayang muka MP tengah menunggu kitaorang balik ke base. Next time lah. Dah dapat explore halfway pun dah Syukur'Alhamdulillah. Good experience for the kids.
Another 30 minutes of walking , we reached the bridge. Continued with the next phase of walking......another 20 minutes , Yay,,,,,,sampai ke visitor's centre.
After Taman Alam , ingat nak naik tram ke Bukit Melawati tapi tengok ramai sangat orang beratur untuk naik tram. So tak jadi. I was told that on the weekends & public holidays , public cars tak boleh naik ke atas Bukit Melawati macam dulu-dulu sebab takut jam kat bukit. Dah ye pun , jalan turun naik bukit tu ala-ala sehala pun. Insya'Allah esok dah 4 raya,,,,,,,,dah tak public holiday lagi......perhaps boleh naik dengan kereta. See how.
Since dah tak jadi naik bukit , apa lagi JJCM. We drove almost ke Tanjung Karang tapi kedai-kedai makan kat tepi-tepi jalan masih belum buka. Cuti raya lagi. Patah balik ke Kuala Selangor headed uptown , jumpa Tesco. Turun kereta nak masuk Tesco , ternampak Warung Pak Din kat corner Tesco ni.......ada nasi campur pulak tu.....apa lagi,,,,,,,belasah makan tengahari kat situ je lah. Malas nak cari kat tempat lain dah.
On the way back to the hotel , singgah kat Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Tanjong. Memang kena lalu sekolah ni untuk sampai ke hotel.
My mom telling her grandchildren a bit of her life history related to SMK Seri Tanjong.
Selepas keluar dari LI (Language Institute) / Maktab Perguruan in the early 70's my mother became a teacher. She was being posted here in Kuala Selangor and this was her first school. She was then already married to my Papa and they lived for about a year in Kuala Selangor before being posted to Sekolah Menengah Sungai Pari in Ipoh , then Sekolah Menengah Convent Kota in Taiping , continued her studies in UPM at the age of 40 , then underwent her practical at Sekolah Menengah Taman Maluri & Aminuddin Baki in KL , then being posted to Sekolah Menengah St Gabriel also in KL , then opted for an early pension before even turning 50 , continued teaching in a private school Sekolah Sri Inai Kuala Lumpur & PJ before retiring as a teacher in the mid 90's.
Made another stop at Bukit Belanda before reaching the hotel. It was a big historical site but kinda abandon. No idea why , when we were there.....jalan nak naik anak tangga ke atas Bukit Belanda tu dah ditutupi daun-daun dari ranting pokok yang mencecah ke tanah.
All of us hike up the stairs to the top except for a Dutch who's so not into history at all....hehehe! Yup! Siapa lagi,,,,,,,MP lerrrr......dia tak keluar dari kereta pun. Dia peduli apa.....kita nak naik ke Kota Belanda ke , makan durian Belanda ke......pendek kata , dia tak minat! Full stop. To him , he knew that he is half Dutch......so? To him Belanda tak kasi dia apa-apa pun , why bother? Hmmmmm.........that's MP. Me on the other hand , I want my kids to know and appreciate and learn about their roots. They must know a thing or two about their roots. I do not want them to grow up being buta......not good for mankind *wink*.
This was what's left from the old fort. We dare not climb much higher as the path were heavily covered with lalang & semak-samun. Memang-lah nak tahu history tapi safety must comes first. Takut jugak ada ular ke apa ke nanti. Tak pasal-pasal je jadi cerita lain.
I'm proud to have a dad like mine. He's into bits of everything. I can ask him about local history , I ask him about sports , I can ask him about the world news , I can ask him about cooking and I can even ask him about religion. I'm lucky to have such a father but I'm not sure if my kids can say the same.
A view from Dutch Fort Ultrecht , Tanjong Keramat. Betul-betul bersebelahan dengan SMK Seri Tanjong.....nampak pun bumbung sekolah dari atas Bukit Belanda ni.
Ni lagi satu masalah kat sini........tak berjaga. Penuh daun-daun kering atas anak-anak tangga. Tambah pulak dengan masalah kebersihan oleh orang kita,,,,,,,example of 3rd world mentality from Malaysians. Tempat buang sampah is in the tong sampah not on the stairs or simply throw your rubbish anywhere you like. Perlu ke diajar atau ditegur lagi tentang hal buang sampah merata-rata ni pada orang kita. Mana pergi kesedaran sivik orang-orang yang suka buang sampah ikut suka hati ni? Tak de rasa malu ke? Do they actually think that it's all-right to loiter just anywhere? You know what.......this is so shameful when an adult can't even follow simple rules.
Tempat ni masuk dalam senarai 'places of interest in Kuala Selangor' dan siap ada batu tanda oleh Tourism Malaysia but it was a pity that the place was abandon.

Enough of touring Kuala Selangor today. Now some time for relaxation. Relax tepi pool jaga budak-budak swimming sambil kunyah kuaci.

Memang tak tahu penat kan? Hehehe.....tadi dah lesu , dapat air......bermaya balik!

After swimming & makan......masing-masing dengan gadgets!
Fast foward.......lepas Maghrib , me & MP keluar pergi ke restaurant Colonel Sanders lagi sekali. Bought more KFC's. The queue was quite long.........
Lepas makan.......semua terbongkang! Online & layan TV.
A full and filled day for us all. Not your kind of raya? Hehehe......well , I got someone condemning me on my way of celebrating raya......honestly , I don't care. But you got me on a bad day dude. In my defence , this is my raya so it's totally up to me on how I choose to celebrate it. I don't fancy a traditional balik kampung and kalau tak dapat balik raya sampai nak nangis-nangis kinda raya.....it has never been like so with me & my family. Back in Taiping when my grandparents was around,,,,,,,we've had such raya.....family & friends coming to the house non-stop till very late at nite. Kena cuci gelas tak henti-henti....masak , masak & masak berkali-kali dalam satu hari. Been there , done that. Somehow or rather , our family came to a mutual understanding that we are fine with the way raya was being celebrated nowadays. We enjoy a quiet raya,,,,,,with not much fuss. So what's your problem if I don't feel like gathering with other family members or cousins in my kampung , main mercun , pasang pelita & lampu lip-lap lip-lap keliling rumah , sibuk bakar lemang & masak rendang kat luar rumah ramai-ramai? That does not gives you the right to justify that I don't embrace Syawal. Who are you to say so? And if one day I choose to celebrate raya the traditional way........again , that's my call...not yours. Dosa besar ke kalau tak sambut raya dengan saudara-mara? My parents are with me and that's the most important thing. Nuff said. Morons!
Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads