Ahad, 18 September 2011

12 di bandar sunway - Google Blog Search

12 di bandar sunway - Google Blog Search


Sweet and Low « Trecia the Tattler

Posted: 17 Sep 2011 11:39 PM PDT

Bandar Sunway is home, and has always been home for as long as I can remember.

My parents decided to move us here after I was born because the apartment back in Shah Alam was too small for a family of 5. I've had so many great memories here. Going to the neighbourhood playground every day with my brother and my neighbours, Derrick and Melissa, when we were kids; bringing Slurpee and Nikee to the park and let them run around freely without any leash on; walking back home hand in hand with my mom from Tadika MCA every day when I was still in kindergarten; cycle to the store nearby to get ice-cream when the weather got too unbearable; walking to i-Jaya tuition centre every Friday for Physics tuition back in Form 5; go swimming at Mei Kuan's apartment pool nearby when we felt like it; reading magazines for free at the 7-Eleven store every week; It's a never-ending list.

I've always tried to imagine what life would be like living outside of Sunway, but I can't seem to bring myself to do that. I even thought to myself that if I ever get married one day, I'm going to buy the house from my parents, or buy another house in the area, because Sunway will forever be my home.

Then, my dad dropped the bomb on us. He's thinking of moving us to a condominium 10 minutes away from our house. The reason is because my aunt who bought the unit can't seem to find a buyer for her property, and she would rather rent it out to us than to someone else. And since my house is wanted by many college/university students now that Taylor's Lakeside Campus is built just 5 minutes away from my home, we can rent out our house to 5 students and our family will be able to earn an extra income.

Although my dad didn't really mention it to me, I know that my family can't really afford to send me to the university that I had in mind. The reason my dad gave us was, all our neighbours are renting their houses out to students, and he doesn't want all the trouble, fighting for parking spots and all with them. But, I knew better. My brother on the hand, was quite slow to realize this fact. He kept saying that he doesn't want to move, and he would rather stay alone in this house than to move to a condo. I had to explain to him then only did he unwillingly succumb to the idea of moving.

Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but it seemed inevitable. It scares me that we have to leave Gigi, my 2 year old dog, here since we can't bring her to the condo. What happens if the college kids terrorize my dog? What happens if they start abusing her? And most importantly, how often do I get to see her? Sure, it's just 10 minutes away from here, and my dad said that we'll go back to visit her every single day, but I doubt that we will actually have the time to do that. When we're done with school/work, we would all be too tired to go back to our old house, and I'm sure I would still have homework to do at night, too.

We actually just came back from a visit to our possible new home, at Subang Olives. It was alright. I mean, it felt weird not having a second floor for a home. It felt weird to have a designated car park spot. It felt weird having to take en elevator up to the 7th floor to a home. It felt weird to take in the freshly renovated smell around the place. It all just seemed so…. weird.

My brother and I explored the place. There were 3 swimming pools, a gym, 2 squash courts, a tennis court, 2 barbeque place, a playground, an audio visual room, and a studying room. The condo unit itself was not bad as well, we have 4 rooms in total. One was the guest room, that's the biggest one, since Subang Olives is "popular" for the 'apartment within an apartment' concept. So, technically, there are only 3 rooms for us, which is perfect for our family, since my eldest brother lives in Melbourne now anyways. My parents saidthat they'll take the smallest room, since they don't really stay in their room that much, unlike my brother and I. My brother gave me the master bedroom, which was really nice of him, even though the reason he did that was, "because I know you got so much crap to put in your room." How sweet.

In my mind, I was already planning where to place my bed, my bookshelf, my study table and everything. But I felt really guilty when I reached home, and Gigi was wagging her tail, greeting us, and welcoming us home. How is it possible for us to leave such a cute little thing behind??

But anyway, like I said, nothing is confirmed yet. If my aunt still can't sell off her unit by November, we will most probably move to the new place in December, after I'm done with college. That's a little too quick, right? But, well, it's comforting to know that my real home wouldn't be too far away from my new home, IF, we were to move.

One more thing I'll miss though is whenever it rains, like it is now, and when we drive into Bandar Sunway, and the poring rain miraculously turns into a light drizzle, my dad would never fail to tell the same old joke, "See? Look at this. This is why it's called 'SUN-way'…. Home, sweet, home."

<b>Sunway</b> Integrated Properties

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 01:41 AM PDT

Sunway Integrated Properties is a premier property company focusing on quality real estate development and investing in properties with attractive yields that augment its township development to generate excellent returns. We are seeking suitably qualified, dynamic and self-driven candidates who can effectively contribute to the advancement of our tradition of excellence to join our dynamic team.

Accountant
(Selangor - Bandar Sunway)

Responsibilities:

  • Prepare monthly cash flow forecast and monitor cash flow position of the companies
  • Review monthly management accounts
  • Manage and review audited accounts of the companies
  • Ensure timely and accurate tax computation/ estimate done by external tax agent and respective accounts staff
  • Performing ad-hoc analysis (eg: Cost & benefit analysis) as and when required
  • Prepare Business Plan and projection for the companies

Requirements:

  • Candidate must possess a Degree in Accounting/professional qualification recognized by MIA
  • At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position but not a pre-requisite.
  • Audit experience and knowledge of JDE accounting system are an added advantage
  • Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure

Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online.



Sunway Integrated Properties
Level 14, Menara SungeiWay, Jalan Lagoon Timur, Bandar Sunway Petaling Jaya 46150.
Website: http://www.sunway.com.my

Sunway Integrated Properties (921551-D)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads