Sabtu, 25 Februari 2012

12 di ulu yam - Google Blog Search

12 di ulu yam - Google Blog Search


Trip To <b>Ulu Yam</b>: The “NO FUN” Part | AMIEYALEN.COM

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 07:31 AM PST

Today, I had fun. Fun like I wish it won't ends. Yeah, I went up to Ulu Yam Waterfall with few course mates. The trip took us for almost an hour, since we went lost in Selayang area. LOL I ended up using my last human help services. I called one of KK Selayang staff nurse, to help me with the route to Ulu Yam Waterfall.

Damn far I tell you!! But it was worth it. I had fun, my friends had fun too! We were all having fun during our picnic time there.We brought food. I mean, so much food. And I was very darn full! But on our way back, we had some "lepak-ing" time at Tasik Biru food court. LOL

The entrance fees cost RM1 for adult. But seriously, why do visitors have to pay? The toilets were nasty. Very very very dirty, with no doors, no water, and no lights. You will feel like you're in a haunted house somehow. They should maintain the toilet in order to maintain the visitors to come.

If you ask me, will I go to Ulu Yam again? My answer is simple. They didn't  provide a comfy changing room, so I will not come again. I go there to have fun bathing in the stream, but how am I going to change my attire if no proper rooms are provided? Right?

Like today, we had to change our wet clothes with the "no doors room" where everyone outside can just see us inside. And the worst part (Thank God we brought many newspapers!), the floor up to the sinks were terribly dirty with wet sands. Yucks!

So, that would be my first and last going to Ulu Yam Waterfall. I heard it was super cool and very scenic there, but was quite frustrated when I reached there, it didn't look like what it seems to be.  And by the way, I was informed that Ulu Yam Waterfall is very famous with "kencing tikus" or "leptospirosis". But hopefully, I will be just fine. :)

Popularity: 1% [?]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads